Monday, April 2, 2007

Austin's Top 10 God Blesses

My little enthusiastic prayer child, Austin, is learning to say God bless ....(fill in the blank) after his night time prayer. Mommy and Daddy have been encouraging that he remember his siblings, grandparents, and other members of the family and friends. Each night we mix it up a little so that he can figure out on his own who needs to be blessed.

It didn't take long for him to take over control of who he blesses because, well, he's 3. He is in the "me do it" phase of his pre-school years. Tonight I have Austin's first top 10 God Blesses.



  1. God Bless Bailey (my parents' dog)

  2. God Bless Nana (my mom)

  3. Bod Bless bananas (maybe the rhyming thing?)

  4. God Bless Granddad (my dad)

  5. God Bless Mommy

  6. God Bless Mommy (I guess I needed it twice)

  7. God Bless Daddy

  8. God Bless John, Lauren, and Tyler (once a group, always a group)

  9. God Bless Grandma (Clif's mom)

  10. God Bless Tommy (our next door neighbor; Austin is his biggest fan)

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute
LOL they are funny when they start praying
does he like bananas I do :)

Samantha said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You certainly have your hands full with your children!