I received my first blog award last week. Jen over at Prayer Warrior says that my blog makes her think. Wow! Thank you Jen. She leaves me comments very regularly, so I know she's reading almost daily. I am very honored to be one of her 5 picks.
This award is fun because you get to pass the bloggy love. It was started here. The rules go like this:
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
- Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here are the two buttons: silver version or gold).
There are so many great blogs to choose from. I am late getting this out because I've been doing some thinking myself! Since I'm a mom of multiples, I'm going to follow the multiples theme and award it to some multiple moms that make me think. It's not easy raising multiples.
- Angus and The Triplets - Starring Angus, Ruca, Nadia and Max and featuring their older siblings - Kristi, Kevin and Kelli. This multiple mom is amazing. Just count the names! She has 7 kids and a grandchild. She's written a book and has a very successful blog. I'm obviously partial to red heads...so go check out her little ones.
- Leigha and the Triplets - Cathy blogs about her four: Leigha, Robert, Matthew, and Noah.
- Lots of Scotts - Meet Kate, Ryland, and Parker. Their mom Jen has a wonderfully inspiring blog.
- The Twinkies - Read about this mom's adventures in sleep deprivation with her beautiful twins.
- Amazing Triplets - Read about his mom of toddler triplets who is expecting their fourth little miracle on July 4th.