Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Multiple Mom Movie Contest

Better late than never as they say. There's a Multiple Mom Movie Madness contest over at The Twinkies. We've got multiples and we've got madness, so I guess we qualify.

I wanted to do a new video, but due to madness (and some unfortunate sadness) I won't make the deadline unless I recycle a video that I've already blogged. That's good for the environement, though, huh?

This video still makes me smile, but I'm a little biased.

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a good video
all the best with the competition

hi my name is mommy said...

That is funny, your kids are too cute! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello to a fellow Mom of Multiples! I'm here from the Twinkies' contest. Wow - all three are dressed and your living room is tidy - I am so impressed!! :)

Stacie said...

That is SO cute. I love the baby reaching for the camera - that happens so often in our house. Plus, the kisses, who can resist the kisses!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That was seriously one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.