Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Swimming Lessons - Day 18

The kids showed improvement again today. Austin was a little tired and grumpy because he swam twice yesterday and he's sacked out in the recliner this evening already. Bed time should be fun.

I should have been the one crying at swimming lessons today. Austin went first, as usual. I was holding Tyler and he had a little gas. He said, "poo poo". What I didn't realize was he really meant poo poo. I was watching Austin while I was holding Tyler around the tummy against my tummy while taking off his diaper. I need to get my smeller checked because I didn't smell the poo that was smearing up his back and onto my t-shirt. Note to self: put another set of clothing for mommy in the van.

Luckily, one of the kid's beach towels fit around my waist. I intended to take pictures/video today, but keeping the big spot covered distracted me. Hopefully tomorrow.

Today was not my day clothing wise, nor Clif's. On our way to swimming lessons, he called me to tell me that he had to have a root canal and he had some kind of spot on his shirt. He was on his way to meet with a sales manager and said that he was going to have to stop and get a new shirt. As we talked, he yelled out something (I don't remember exactly what) and proclaimed that he had spilled coffee all over his pants. So now he has new pants as well.

Somehow "he who doesn't shop" ended up at the mall and then the PGA store and is bringing home 2 or 3 shirts a pair of pants and a box of golf balls. All on sale.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! as bad as the poo might have been doesnt this mean that Tyler is aware of what hes doing??? maybe he will first out of nappies???

2Forgetful said...

Too funny about the poo stain. I've gotten lax about keeping a spare shirt in the van for myself. This is reminding me why.