Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mii and Bob!

Yes, we got a Wii. It was a joint father's day and birthday gift for me. We have been having a blast and really had fun when my nephew and niece were here. Most of our family (including my 85 year old Grammy Poe) have Miis now.

For those of you who haven't gotten a Wii yet, you can create your own Mii here.

The best part is our little Austin asks to go downstairs and bowl on the Wii and he's getting pretty good at it. The neat thing is you actually get up off of your duff and put some physical action into the video game. It is quite realistic. He also likes to play baseball and tennis. It's a riot watching him. Watch for videos soon!

My Mii turns 39 today. I'm not saying that I'm 39 (ahem), but she certainly is. Just look at her. And rumor has it, she now colors her hair! Only her hair stylist knows for sure [wink...wink].

A special wish goes out to my #1 birthday buddy Bob. He's just a few years older and is my godfather. I was born on his birthday when he and my dad were teaching together in a little town in Illinois. Have a great day!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!!!

Happy Birthday Lynn
Hope you have a happy day :)

Anonymous said...

Has Austin beat Nana's bowling score, yet? And Lynne, it is so hard to believe that it was 39 years ago. I just hope each year is a more blessed one than the year before!!! Love, MOM