Sunday, October 28, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

Things have been busier than normal at our house.

A trip to see grandparents and great-granparents is hard with 4 toddlers and this trip I went by myself with a little help from my friend Fabthemayor's 13-year old. Some people called me crazy and other called me brave. In any case, it was fun for everyone, but today I'm exhausted.

The catch phrase of the trip was, "OH, I LOVE THIS SONG!" Apparently, at 13 you love every song on channel 20 on XM.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of my 4 and my nephew Micah. These and a few others are in the slide show below. Pardon the duplication, but my grandmothers can't see the slide show on their Prestos.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos
pleased you had a great time and a good helper

Anonymous said...

I know Micah really enjoyed playing with his cousins last week, it was great to get a chance to visit since we don't see each other very often.
The pictures are adorable! One of my favs is the one of Lauren and Tyler tugging on Micah, the look on his face is hilarious!

Ruby said...

Great pictures.

FabTheMayor said...

Go on over to my blog and see how quiet my house was WITHOUT the 13 year old in the house...the funny thing is, I can hear the expression in her voice as she says the catch phrase!

2Forgetful said...

Great pics. At my last Mothers of Mutiples club meeting we had a rather long discussion on why every family should have a 13 year old helper. (Evidently, this is the magic age where they are old enough to be responsible but young enough to still be "molded".)