Thursday, February 21, 2008

A little noise

Here is a little movie from the first couple of weeks in February. This will give you a glimpse of what it's like to have 4 kids ages 4 and under. People always ask how we do it. I really don't know. It makes me tired to think about it, so I just do it. My husband curls his eyebrows and proceeds to explain how. It is usually followed by an invitation to come help or babysit or clean up after dinner, etc.

I'll reflect when I'm old and wonder what happened to all of the years. I imagine I'll be wondering why in the world it's so quiet too. These videos will be great reminders of just how noisy this house is right now.

The movie starts with Austin's party at one of those jumpie places. I think that's a technical term according to 4 year olds. There are some shots of inside chaos (don't miss our little dancer). We end with outside play in our yard and at the playground in our neighborhood.

After you watch this, head on over to Fabthemayor's blog. You'll know she's crazy before you get there because she frequently volunteers to keep our kids. In fact, she will be here over night a couple of times in the near future with them. Yep, she must be crazy. Send a prayer up for her.

I have a big surprise in store for her. Her birthday is Sunday and I got...nope, not tellin'. You thought I'd tell didn't you? She reads this blog every morning around 5:30 or 6 am when you crazy early morning people are greeting the sun. Gotta wait!


Two Weeks in February from Lynne on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool and interesting video Lynne
they certainty keep you busy
I LOVED John dancing

have loads more fun you lot
Jen

FabTheMayor said...

OK...that's just plain mean...you know I can't stand surprises.

PhotoLog said...

What a great video!

Anonymous said...

Love this video. Loved watching Lauren be so dramatic about "baby crying". Nana