Sunday, March 4, 2007

Whole Wheat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?

Hmmm....At first I thought, I had a good excuse to go to Krispy Kreme. Whole wheat is good, right? Now, I'm not a nutritional expert by any stretch of the imagination. Having PCOS I've tried to educate myself on how to stave off early diabetes and heart disease. The most success I've had in recent history has been Sugar Busters. I need to get back into that mindset. It was pretty simple. We need as much "simple" right now as possible.

Some days, like today (2 hours of sleep last night), the last thing my brain wants to think about is dietary restrictions. Last night did teach me that several hours of cleaning up toddler vomit is an appetite suppressant - John started throwing up at 1am. We're praying that it stops with him.

I did look up the nutritional info on this 180 calorie donut. It looks to me like it's really not that much better for you.

Link to the PDF with all of their nutritional data.

post signature

No comments: