Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another Not So Wordless Wednesday - Quadruple Timeout

This is the first time that I've missed Wordless Wednesday since I started participating in it. (Ok, so technically it is still Wednesday by the time of the post.)

Here's the scoop. The triplets were sick, then Monday Austin had a fever, Tuesday I had a fever, and the doctor said she thinks I may have strep throat. Wonderful! My throat feels like it went through a meat grinder. The good news is the body aches and chills and fever are pretty much gone.

Not much has gotten accomplished around here. Thank goodness my husband has been able to take over the last couple of evenings.

So what's a quadruple timeout you ask? Austin got a hold of a photo marker (there's a theme of that in our house). If you look closely at the photo, you'll see that all 4 participated in marking up each other and the slide AGAIN! Then the chase began. I was on the phone with one of my grandmothers when two 2-year old boys flew by laughing. I found Austin hiding under the slide and Lauren giggling.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Oh dear! I hope you all feel better (and are marker mark free) soon!