Wednesday, April 16, 2008

M&Ms from Heaven



You would have thought an airplane had dropped bags of money over our house!

I bought a 2lb. bag of M&Ms as potty training rewards. John wants the M&Ms, but won't use the potty for them. Lauren is hit and miss. Tyler is close to being trained. All he needed was candy coated milk chocolate!

After Tyler's first reward of the day I placed the bag on top of the refrigerator to keep little hands out. Apparently, I didn't close the bag and I didn't place it far enough back from the door. Austin (while mommy was on the phone for work), opened the freezer door for a snack and it rained M&Ms. Out of nowhere came 4 kids.

Austin said, "It's a PARTY!"

3 comments:

Deb said...

Of course, it's a party - I bet they were more than happy to 'help' you pick them up too... Love that you grabbed your camera to capture it first! :)

2Forgetful said...

Too funny! My girls learned that M&Ms are "potty candy" on a playdate. Good luck with the training.

FabTheMayor said...

Just be glad you didn't have three happy black Labs to help you clean up your mess : )