Saturday, April 5, 2008

Playground Fun


Last weekend while my friend Debbie was here we took the kids to the playground. I can't do this by myself right now because as you might be able to tell in the pictures, they don't stay together as a group.

As soon as we get out of the van, they want to scatter. Mommy needs an assistant when Daddy can't be there. This picture wears me out just looking at it (I'm sure Debbie feels the same way).

This week Grammy Poe and Nana are coming for a visit. They arrive tomorrow. I hope they pack their tennis shoes! Maybe we can get out a day or two to play at some local parks. Three on four is almost man defense instead of zone with a hurt player. Can you tell we're watching NCAA basketball?

4 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool fun!!!
jen

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

cool fun!!!
jen

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! When my middle children were little (they are only fifteen months apart), I hated to do anything with them alone. I cannot imagine going anywhere with triplets!

Stacie said...

I was thinking "advanced zone defense" as I looked at your playground photos. Then, there it was, a description of it as such. My comment that you are playing zone defense seems so much less clever now so I will stick with gushing over CUTE CUTE CUTE.