It is so hard to describe the past three years. Having triplets has been the biggest challenge and the most rewarding experience of our lives. I speak for me, Clif, and Austin when I say I don't know what we did without these three.
I vaguely remember life before triplets.
We . . .
- slept more.
- laughed less.
- never had anyone ask, "Are they all yours?"
- never answered, "Yes, they're triplets."
- spent a lot less on groceries.
- didn't buy diapers and wipes by the case.
- didn't get hugs and slobbery kisses from so many directions.
- didn't hear toddler-speak in stereo.
- had a little less gray hair.
This post would not be complete without the belly picture and the NICU pictures.
On 9/26/05 I looked like this:
John - 2lb., 13 oz.
Lauren - 1lb., 6 oz.
Tyler - 2lb., 3 oz.