Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pray for this Family

This triplet family has had an unimaginable tragic accident. Charlie was killed when his dresser fell on top of him. This story has definitely reminded us about child safety.

Please remind yourself of safety issues in you childrens' bedrooms. Here are a couple of links to read.

Kids Priority One - Bedroom Safety
Health24.com - whole house safety interactive graphic

Visit Triplets Plus of Kansas City to leave a message of sympathy.

3 comments:

jen said...

thanks for posting about this very important reminder

MK said...

My prayers go to this family. It is such a tragedy.

Ruby said...

So very sad. My heart goes out to his parents and family.